Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's been pretty busy for me for the past few months.  My legs are super long now and I love to jump whenever I get the chance! I look mostly like a hound dog in  my body shape.






We were going to puppy class and  Fundogmentals (beginning agility) and I thought those were a lot of fun.  It was hard for me to focus on what I was supposed to be doing with all the other dogs around.  This summer was super hot and my human gets cranky in the heat, so we took the summer off from class.

We're still working at Paws at the Corner and some of my dog friends come in to play with me. There are lots of two-legged friends that come in too.  There's still a lot of explaining what kind of dog I am and why my name is Steve.  In my opinion,  humans care too much about that sort of thing.

In new news at our house, we now have three ducklings in addition to our chickens. I'm very curious about the ducks and I'd like to sniff them but I'm not allowed.  When I was little I tried to sniff a chicken and they pecked me, so I now sniff where they've been  instead of where they are.  It's almost as good, I think.  The ducklings are spending a lot of time in the baby pool that's been set up for them and their mama chicken doesn't know what to make of it.  I like to stand on the picnic table and watch them preen when I'm outside. They're only three weeks old and almost as tall as their mama!

The human peeps are back in school.  Since the boys have soccer I don't get to see them as much and when they finally get home after a game they have homework to do. When they get home I have a lot to tell them about my day and they keep telling me to be quiet.  Sometimes I get a little too excited, at least that's what I'm told.






1 comment: